Easy to Use
Conveniently generate hydrogen water anywhere and anytime
1.1 ~ 1.2ppm dissolved hydrogen and 1.8l in 30mins
Two is Better than One
Generate safe Acidic Water for sterilization, remove make up,cleaning aid, etc!
NEW Portable Hydrogen Water Generator
- 450mv ~ -550mv ORP
- Dissolved Hydrogen of 0.8~1.2ppm
- Complete Hydrogen in 5 minutes
- Suitable for personal use in workplaces
- Portable everywhere
Why is ORP Important?
ORP is the index that represents the oxidation reduction levels of water that we drink. The difference in strength is shown as the potential difference.
If value is positive, the oxidation is high, however....
the lower the value (negative), the higher the anti-oxidation power.
8 Oct 2012
10 August 2013
Positive ORP also can be changed to Negative ORP with Generator -540. ORP is a measure of the tendency of a chemical species to acquire electrons and thereby be reduced. Reduction potential is measured in volts (V), or millivolts (mV). It is a common measurement for water quality, the more positive the potential, the greater the species‘ oxidation degree. ORP tends to be high when the PH is high. However strong alkaline water is not good for ordinary people, it can damage stomach. Hydrogen water from Generator -540 ORP is slightly and soft alkaline and has strong ORP. It means that you can get plenty of hydrogen without stomach related side effect from Generator -540.
Lourdes' Hydrogen Water Generator
- After seperating H+ and O2 at the anode side, H+ will be pumped to the cathode side.
- Electrons are supplied to H+ by the cathode and H2 gas is formed
- Water cluster will be mainly hexagonal or pentagonal structure by electrolysis and the H2 molecule will be connected to the water cluster as covalent
- The other H2 gas will form bubbles and float upwards
- Dissolved hydrogen lasting time : 80~90% after 12hrs at 15℃, 60~80% after 24hrs, and complete dissipation after 72hrs.
- Hydrogen gas is existed as micro bubble and dispersed between the large water clusters
- The micro hydrogen bubbles can be easily accumulated to form some large bubbles and dissipate in a short time.